(No pictures in this post for obvious reasons.)
- I stroke #4’s hair as she curls up next to me and falls asleep.
- I can put jackets on the kids, zip them up, and tie their shoes.
- I prep and serve lunch (yes, with one hand).
- I can change #4’s diaper.
- I fold laundry.
- I help with homework, can read stories, and call a game of “BINGO” – all at the same time.
- I can sing along and do the appropriate actions for “The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round” at #4’s library program.
- I can scrapbook and do other crafty things.
- I can facilitate wardrobe changes during dress-up time.
- I type on my laptop which includes surfing, emailing, and blogging…in fact, #5 is having his late night snack now.
Although I am the master at multitasking, there is nothing more I love than when I nurse the little one and do absolutely nothing else.
Have a great weekend.